Thursday, October 4, 2007

October!

Well, It is feeling more and more like October right now. We have leaves that are falling to the ground, and when the sun goes down boy does it cool down. I thought today would be a great day to get some Halloween projects done. I don't send out Halloween cards, but I might do something that is along the lines of a "candy" pouch or something..... I will let you know what I come up with.

In the mean time ...
This weekend is NATIONAL CARD MAKING DAY... I have a few friends coming over to make some fun cards and create out of paper some fun things... I think we might do one birthday card cause those are always needed, and I thought I would use some Bellas to introduce my friends and family to the Bella line. LOVE THEM.

I guess it is time for me to create some Octoberish stamps myself. Images can be purchased at 1.00 a pop! So if you ever see any of my personal creations let me know at LauraASimp@comcast.net

1 comment:

Rosy said...

Hi Laura...
Do you have more samples of YOur desings??
Rosy