Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween around the corner

Okay so Halloween is just around the corner, I know that many people send out Halloween cards but I have never gotten into this tradition. It's a crazy thing but I just can't get into it. I have seen some really cute Halloween cards, and there are some really cute stamps out there... so I thought I would share just a few with you since that is why I created this post in the first place.... To introduce you to some "Fenominal Finds" (I know this is spelt wrong!)

Okay so first of course is the cute witch stamps that Stamping Bella came out with. Please note that I had to "copy" from the website so it isn't the clearest picture of the stamp but it is cute regardless....


This stamp stands about 3 1/4 inches high and is about 1 1/4 inches wide. She is yours for the low price of $6.29... She comes unmounted so you will need an acrylic block of some kind... Stamping bella sells these to for very reasonable. Contact me if you would like to learn more about about a "kit" that you can get her in!

Next... there are such SUPER cute stamps out ther for the holiday, but these ones struck a nerve and made me sing a little song and do a little dance too: They are from INKY ANTICS This is a GREAT place to buy some super cute stamps, and if you like pirates...they have some REALLY cute pirates... too many to put here!

But here are a few of the Halloween images they have! Are they not the cutest halloween guys around? I just love them!
There are so many more but I am going to go and create some cards for now... maybe I will give you some more later today!
Thanks to all my readers!






No comments: