Friday, October 12, 2007

My newest cards...


I have a few new cards that I must share! I have had a really hard time coming up with ideas in the past few months... so here are a few... I am proud of.

First... this is an invite to my October 20th EXTRAVAGANZA, it is going to be great fun... I am sending these out to a few people but... ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COME CAN!


October 20th from 10-4 at my house, bring your supplies and we will crop, stamp and make fun things all day long. Make & Takes and prizes!



Second, this is a card I made for my best friend's daughter: she is turning 16, I think I could have probably come up with a better 16th birthday card, but it's too late, they leave to Disneyland tomorrow and I am having my friend give it to them there.


It is actually better in real life... This is chipboard block with the squares popped out, with the images stamped on paper behind it. Then I added glitter to things like the butterfly, heart, and flower... but you can't see it in this scanned image.
And Lastly, I did this one for the little boy of the same friend whose birthday is the 19th of October, they will still be in Disneyland! This one is great fun cause the little truck moves when you tilt the card.
So anyway, I thought I would share these little ones... I have one more that I can put on here for those who care... Okay since you asked! I will add one more image to this post...



This one is from the New IN COLOR colors that Stampin' Up has this year, Groovy Guava, and Purly Pomegranate. I used the chipboard Blossoms and Basics for the little flower, and I used Lumiere to color the chipboard and then I used a "polished stone" technique to add extra color. I glittered up the little petals and then stuck them on and there is a "jewel" in the center.


As always you can write if you ever have questions on how to duplicate the cards I post on here! LauraASimp@comcast.net

No comments: