Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Embrace Life - my new set

Holy cow... it's been forever since I did anything on here... Or at least published it... why didn't I publish the things that I wrote? Hummm... Weird! Okay so my brain doesn't always function the way it ott to! but here we go!
This is Embrace Life... I love this set soooo much. It is new in the Spring/Summer Catalog.. it is fairly inexpensive ($23.95) and the most wonderful thing is that it matches the Designer Paper Called Ginger Blossom! Which I am also in Paper Love with!!! The color combination used in this paper is WONDERFUL! Rose Red, Groovy Guava, Cameo Coral, Rolling Rock, and Old Olive ... Oh MY GOSH... how could you not LOVE it!?!

So this card is featuring a "faux silk" technique. I Which is such an easy technique... stay tuned and I will show you how to do it... but I have to take pictures first... so I will do that today! and post later! This also uses less paper than it looks... I ALWAYS use a "paper saving" technique... Which you should always do because it makes your paper go so much further. You basically cut out the back of your Matts... and then cover that up with the top layer... and use the piece that you cut out of the matt for a new matt around something smaller.
(Okay I will show you that too.. just be patient with me. N'Kay?!)

No comments: