Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just a few of the cards I put in my Bella House:

There are 15 cards that I put in the "bella house". I just thought I would share a few each day!

This set retired a long time ago, but I still LOVE it! Birthday Banter is the best stamp set that Stampin' Up has had for a long time. (Opinion of course) I used the Word Window Punch to cut the cat tails... and then I used the "cutting tool kit" to cut the grass... the colors are Vanilla, Kraft, and Always Artichoke .

The saying is "We may not be tadpoles anymore... but at least we haven't croaked". LOVE IT!

My next card was this beauty... It is a "gate" card (which means that it opens in the center of the card. I just overlapped the the main pannel over... so it covered the whole front. This is Cupcakeabella - she is adorable... and the saying is from a Hero Arts stamp set I love the tempting turquoise with the brown. The dew drops are from Ellen Hutson. I used Liquid Applique on the cupcake for the frosting.

Here is a picture of the "inside" of the card.

The picture isn't that great but I wanna get this posted so I am not going to go and re-crop it... The inside says "You deserve a day sprinkled with fun!"

This Hero Art Stamps set was made to match the stamping bella - In my opinion of course.

Here is my third beauty for the day... I will do this over the next 5 days or so... This is "Make a wish".

I used Stampin Up! Chipboard to start this one... I used "On Board Blossoms & Basics" the square with the star cut out of it... I popped out the star and covered it with a Luminer acrylic paint and then sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds. I covered the square with patterened paper - Almost amithyst. I stamped "Make a Wish" from the Mini Mates set. (which is retired) and I put self adhesive rinestones that I got at the $ store. on the card. I have silver cord hanging and then I I put punched out stars on circles with glue dots holding it inplace... It is super shimmery and glittery. Very cute and fairly easy.



Thanks for looking.


I truly appreciate any comments!



2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Laura~ You had a question on my blog about my bella folder. The are completely hand made! Under the "New Creations" topic (where I posted the huggybella folder) I have the link in there to where I got the directions from! Have fun making some!
Hugs! Kim
Your cards are WONDERFUL! :)

Lynn Put said...

These are fantastic cards! The saying on the cute frog card cracks me up!