Friday, April 4, 2008

Oh my gosh, it has been so long since I have posted anything on here... Man, I guess it makes since... February my computer was kind of on a fritz and I couldn't post any pictures ...

March is my husband's birthday and my birthday, and then we have our anniversary and then we had spring break vacation... Opening up our lake house and getting ready for SUMMER!!! YEY!

I have a few things to post...
I have this lovely little card, that I am sending out to a few friends for sending flowers... My grandfather passed away on Monday and some out of town friends sent flowers... so this is my thank you to them

I think it is super cute, I call it "Rubbin' and Shakin!" because I used the NEW Stampin' Up! Rub-on's and then I made it into a shaker card.
This is a Sale-A-Bration set, and then I used On the Board shapes (3 circles) to stack up and put as the shaker.
Thanks for looking... Have fun!

No comments: