Friday, April 4, 2008

I (heart) stamping's challenge

I subscribe to several different blogs... One of which is this girls: I (heart) to stamp. She is a marvelous stamper and creator... she challenged everyone to do a card with this layout:

See the actual blog about the challenge here!

Here is what I came up with... I don't totally like it but the day that I did it I was just trying to keep my mind busy because that morning my grandfather passed away so I was kind of "out of it". (That might also explain the "moody-black and white" colors.
I used the Embrace Life stamp set, and then the Many Thoughts or something from Stampin' Up!
I used Dew Drops in Wedding Bells for my little embellishments down the right side... I think it needs some ribbon or something but I didn't know where to put it.... so this is what I got... I should have put a larger circle under the main little pink scallopped circle or something.




No comments: