Thursday, February 7, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks is a great stamp set!!!


Tried and True... This stamp set is one that I always fall back on when in need of a good card! Love it! Heartfelt Thanks from Stampin' Up! (R) is a wonderful set to own!!! Flowers are always great because you can always use them for birthdays, thank you, sympathy, thinking of you, mothers day, valentines, easter, you name it.... you can use this set for it! I also like it because it is a two step stamp, which means that you can stamp the "color" down and then the "outline" over it. I love that!!!

This is a new color combonation for me too... I love it and it could be come my new favorite! This is Stampin' Up!'s IN COLOR 08 color Bayou Blue, and Certainly Celery. I used Bayou Blue double stitched ribbon for the accent. I feel like it might need one more thing... maybe up by the photo corners... but can't figure out what that might be yet. So this is what we are sticking with for now.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: