Wednesday, September 5, 2007

This week's favorite things


My favorite things change weekly, but right now, my favorite things are the things that are "Fallish" I love the pattern paper, and the autom colors.

I think we should all get into the Earth Tones. I love the Rich Rusts, the Vibrant golds, and the Deep Chocolate browns, and Dusty reds. I just think the mood they bring is so with the season. I of course am a HUGE fan of Stampin' Up! So the colors that are in the "Earth Elements" color family are perfect for this time of the year.

Another favorite thing right now is... Bellas! I love these simple stamps that you can find at: http://www.stampingbella.com/ Emily is the artist that creates these fun little ladies... (and of course their fellas) These spunky little gals are ready to play no matter what your occasion is. I have some but need to get more. They show up at your door via United States Postal Service, from Canada. They show up just simple peiced of rubber... So on your first order you will need to buy an acrylic block if you don't already have one, and you will need some stick-em stuff... You can get it all from Emily at the website. Here is one of my favorite cards I made with these great gals. They work so grand with patterned paper! These funky gals are great fun!

No comments: