Friday, February 1, 2008

Pick a petal or two.


Pick a Petal... Humm... I got this set of stamps, thinking it was a grand idea... and I have struggled with it ever since I got it. I have a hard time thinking of things to make with it, I bought the chipboard blossoms to go with it and haven't even used it with those really...

However, I did make this card and I think it turned out pretty! I just love Pomegranet and Yellow together.
I would love to see some of your creations with this set... If anyone has any Pick a Petal cards that you can comment and link to I would love to see them.
IN FACT... Lets make it a challenge... If you have a Pick A Petal card, that is somewhat out of the ordinary comment here and link to your blog or to the picture of it. When you link and post a pic of your card on your blog PLEASE cross reference back to me! I will draw a name from those who play, and send some YUMMY Card CANDY to that person!!! Don't forget to cross reference!!
Thanks and good luck!!

No comments: